lIVE NEXT TO INDIA'S BIGGEST MALLL
Spread over 4,500 acres, Palava has seen over 30,000 homes sold and over 20,000 homes delivered to the happy families residing here.
A fulfilling life in a family-friendly enclave
Palava offers an exciting urban life where vast open and green spaces, world-class education and sports facilities, walk-to-work opportunities, cultural avenues and modern homes are no longer a dream. It is India’s no. 1 smart city* which presents a myriad of opportunities to live, work, learn and play.
*Based on livability quotient ranking by JLL in its ‘Livability Quotient – A Paradigm Shift in India’s Emerging Cities’ Report 2017
Excellent Water Supply
1. 24 hours water supply cut has already started across Mumbai which will go up to 48-60 hours in
January. Palava would not face this issue as the city is self-sufficient to ensure the supply
1.Mumbai city experiences significant power cuts which is expected to only increase in the coming few
months. Palava would not face this issue due to better electricity related infrastructure and
1.Palava has emerged as an educational hub with 3 schools already operational and fourth starting
next April 2019 in LSG (admissions have already started
alava will focus on creating an end-to-end ecosystem for world-class education and learning. This will comprise of:
– The hub of R&D and advanced learning: Technical Colleges/Universities in collaboration with global leaders. Specific focus areas will be on relevant skills needed for sectors like:
Value added information technology: Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Animation, Virtual Reality, Data Analytics.
Urbanization: Smart City, Renewable energy, Construction, Real Estate, Governance, Architecture, Urban Planning.
Over time, the Palava Institute will support creation of a knowledge economy in Palava through University-linked incubators, R&D capabilities, industry collaborations and university linked science parks.
– Training institutes that focus on skilling the workforce in employment intensive service sectors like hospitality, nursing, travel, media, finance, etc.
– 3 operational schools. Offering a range of curriculum (ICSE, IGCSE, CBSE, IB) run by different partners (local & international).
– Palava Institute for continuous learning to ensure working professionals engage in life-long learning in order to achieve fulfilling careers and contribute towards growth of economy in Palava city.
THINGS TO BE NOTICED
Something went wrong.
World class Amenities
- 20 Minutes from Commercial hub Of Thane-Belapur
- Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via proposed new tunnel
- 15 mins from Dombivali Rly. Station
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby station include Vashi (Harbour Line), Dombivli
(Central Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line)
- Metro junction 8 kms south of the city, for connectivity to upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport and Panvel.
Less than 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport
What our client's says
This is one of the few properties in the heart of the city which is reasonably priced. The location is a big advantage. It is good value for money.
I have chosen Lodha Palava because of the reliability & credibility of the builder. They have completed their earlier projects on time.
"They helped a lot in finding the right property according to my budget. Very happy with Palava's services."
Palava project is perfect mix of royal lifestyle and modern amenities. We are delighted to be part of this urban neighbourhood at a very convenient location
"Really appreciate the pro-active effort in supporting us throughout the home buying process."
Enquire Now to avail
0 Booking offer*
- 1% GST
- Launch Discounts upto 7 Lacs .
- Happy Homes Emi-Pay only 50% Emi till possession .
- Free pick up and drop to the site .